Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Good Citizen Media Group
1026 Mission St.
South Pasadena, CA
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGood Citizen Media Group is looking for a creative, passionate & hard-working individual seeking to gain experience in the non-profit film & marketing industry!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning
- Assist in the end-to-end process from planning to editing and publishing
- Possible film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Learn how to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment a plus