Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Special Events InternshipLEP
Interns for Non-profit arts org - Research/WritingeyeBLINK
Creative Assistant (Internship) (FILM/TV) (P/T) ($11/hr)The Third Cartel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Good Citizen Media Group
1026 Mission St.
South Pasadena, CA
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGood Citizen Media Group is looking for a creative, passionate & hard-working individual seeking to gain experience in the non-profit film & marketing industry!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning
- Assist in the end-to-end process from planning to editing and publishing
- Possible film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Learn how to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment a plus