Marketing InternCHIPPENDALES USA
Film / Videography Internship w/ Told MediaTold Media
Paid A&R InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency
Field Audio Engineer (Sound Mixer / Boom Operator)- Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Camera Operator/ Director of Photography - Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Summer Social Media InternAlist Events Marketing, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Xtreme Talent School of Arts, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Miss Milan Media
135 Auburn Ave NE
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiss Milan Media, LLC. is a highly creative multimedia company dedicated to developing engaging content regarding international music, visual art, and American culture. We serve as a platform for the next generation of digital media.
Our goals are to introduce the American public to itself, in its entirety, and to change the narrative regarding people, especially women, of color in the scope of American media. We revere ourselves as change-makers and innovators with a unique passion for creative arts.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment