Artist Management Intern Electronic/Mainstream (Spring/Summer '17)Bear & Owl
A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Event CoordinatorThe Bates Agency ATL
Public Relations InternIGMA ENTERPRISES
Television/ Film Development Intern - to hire after 2 monthsSlattery Films
General InternAdore Creative
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
50 Upper Alabama St #007, Atlanta, GA 30303
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelescope Entertainment is a Chicago based company that focuses on giving people the opportunity to broadcast their talents within the media and communications field. Founded in 2012 the company’s mission is to provide individuals resources and creative platforms for one to pursue, develop, and display their talents. The participants will also have the opportunity for resume building through hands-on experience in organizing, planning, and presenting their talents to the public.
I am currently looking for an assistant that is very motivated and has ample knowledge of both photography and videography. I have a ton of projects in the works and I am in need of someone who is capable of fulfilling both duties and also have an eye for market trends and skills that make you stand out.
~Although this is an unpaid position it will be a great opportunity for future endeavors, a great way to get recognized and also opportunities for great recommendations. Stipends will occasionally become available for excellent work.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment