Social Media & Community Management InternVanquish Media Group
Production Assistant InternshipAvenida Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDCNY
Personal Assistant Marketing ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantExcess Productions
Editorial internCre8t2 Branding Agency
Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
5471 Memorial Dr.
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: February 10 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc. is a multifaceted developing and innovative company that partners with other businesses, corporations, associations and individuals to transform lives. A.W.A.R.E. stands for Allied Warriors Aiming for Revolutionary Evolution reaching individuals through multiple components of life. Those components include T.V, Radio, Outreach Community Activities, Workshops, Webinars, Seminars and Retreats. At the present time, we are collaborating with a multimedia production company called Jerido Productions.
We desire a responsible and mature individual who is looking to gain hands on experience and provide their own creative input with minimal direction yet ongoing suggestion and provide feedback from their Direct Supervisor. This person must be flexible and willing to commit to completing all projects assigned as well as learning and understanding all facets of the business. The intern for this position would need to be available a minimum of one Sat. and evening hours on M, W, or F . The intern position requires some travel. However, the intern can commute with the Direct Supervisor on most if not all field assignments. A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc. graciously looks forward to welcoming an individual to intern and become a part of our business because we desire to partner with someone who is willing to execute their work independently, yet we will provide a nurturing and guiding environment to develop one's own personal creative edge.
We are located at 5471 Memorial Dr. Stone Mountain, Ga 30083. Our phone number is (470)206-8205. Join us on this journey to impact others through the innovative projects we will create together. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
-Have own software and equipment to utilize(ie-camera, digital camera, videocamera, laptop or access to laptop/computer to complete work (However, a computer will be available at the facility)
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment