SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Media Specialist (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Various event spaces
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGinaki Inc is an events planning company, for Ga and Fl, specializing in entertainment related areas including fashion shows and more. A media specialist is needed in order to tell a specific story of the company and all the events that we do. The job will require you to travel to all our events and capture footage of the Ginaki Inc team with the “who’s who” at different events. (unpaid but could move to paid)
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos (if possible)
- Publish videos primarily to the website and youtube
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Some knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment