Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
COMEDY CONVENTION IN LOS ANGELES-STAFFFemales in Comedy Association
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Media/Production Intern (Film/Photography/Writing/ETC.)Bookmark This
4903 Bucks Schoolhouse Road
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHebb Entertainment is a start-up media company looking for talented individuals to complete our team both temporarily, and for some, permanently. We are looking for videographers, cinematographers, writers, directors, production assistants, and more. If you have a background in media and film/television production, Hebb Ent. is looking for you.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
-Attend staff meetings when necessary
-Craft letters to dignitaries and proposals for potential investors
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate , and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Knowledge or personal experience with the film/television industry
-An adaptable personality and an ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
-Experience with screenwriting and/or play writing
-The drive to succeed