Intern - Brazilian Portuguese SpeakerFJ Productions
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Music DirectorBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business.
Responsibilities• Plan and execute the music program for special music events.
• Collaborate with the production staff to create productions that are meaningful and memorable.
• Coordinate the performances of all musical groups and individuals.
• Conduct weekly rehearsals for all choirs, small groups, and/or individuals to provide special music for each event.
• Actively recruit new singers.
• Coordinate and support the development of new musical groups.
• Assist with special services.
• Coordinate the use of music, instruments, and facilities.
• Oversee the sound system and coordinate the sound team schedule and training.
• Develop a plan for acquisition, maintenance and upgrades of instruments, including the sound system, microphones, and other related equipment.
• Ensure that the music library, and musical instruments are operational, maintained, and stored when not in use.
• Report music information for publication to the office in a timely manner.
• Attend staff meetings when scheduled, usually weekly.
• Meet with supervisor when scheduled.
• Attend planning meetings.
• Set and maintain a regular schedule to perform these assigned duties, in addition to rehearsals.
• Serve as a resource to staff and committee leaders, as necessary, for special events.
• Provide updates and reports regarding music as needed.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.