Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)Bookmark This
1735 Market St
Posted: October 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoBelieve LLC is a company uses apparel and entertainment to inspire people of all backgrounds. We are best known for our touring college based stage production "Karma 101", in which we tour high schools and colleges helping raise college awareness and boost college retention. In addition to having a talented team of actors, we also have an in house music act which has toured internationally. We are seeking Music Management & Public Relations Interns to develop fanbase & following for company and artist.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.