Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Music Marketing InternBookmark This
Eric Von Management
Posted: March 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtist manager looking for interns to help with building and executing marketing strategies for up-and-coming artists in the Los Angeles area.
Responsibilities- Building & executing digital marketing strategies
- Strategic posting on various social media outlets
- Emailing various blogs, publications and sites in regards to Artist
- Building press kits/EPK's
- Brainstorming innovative marketing strategies
- Working closely with Manager and Artist's
Requirements- A thriving passion for music
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a high-pace/high-pressure environment
- Forward thinker with strong problem solving abilities
- Desire to work within the music industry
- Ability to meet once a week for marketing meetings, brainstorming and vision casting.
- 15-20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Gmail, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Pages, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive
Preferred - PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Skype, Squarespace