Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
COMEDY CONVENTION IN LOS ANGELES-STAFFFemales in Comedy Association
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Music Marketing InternBookmark This
Eric Von Management
Posted: March 08 2015
Company Location: Burbank, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtist manager looking for interns to help with building and executing marketing strategies for up-and-coming artists in the Los Angeles area.
Responsibilities- Building & executing digital marketing strategies
- Strategic posting on various social media outlets
- Emailing various blogs, publications and sites in regards to Artist
- Building press kits/EPK's
- Brainstorming innovative marketing strategies
- Working closely with Manager and Artist's
Requirements- A thriving passion for music
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a high-pace/high-pressure environment
- Forward thinker with strong problem solving abilities
- Desire to work within the music industry
- Ability to meet once a week for marketing meetings, brainstorming and vision casting.
- 15-20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Facebook, Spreadsheets, Twitter, Google Docs, Gmail, Pages, Google Drive
Preferred - PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Skype, Squarespace