Office InternMeraki Media
Public Relations InternMeraki Media
Graphic Design InternMeraki Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Meraki Media
Editorial / Journalism InternMeraki Media
Business Development / Sales InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
Graphic Design InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Music Writer for Pop Culture blogBookmark This
A New Media Company
Posted: March 01 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a blog about music, fashion, art, social media/technology, and everything pop culture. We're looking for people passion about music, specifically pop and trendy EDM music to join us to write interesting content for our young & hip readers. You should be a music enthusiast with your finger on the pulse of pop music. We would require you to write 3-4 articles a week. This position shouldn't require more than 10 hours a week. You will be working with us virtually and meeting with an Editor weekly to discuss the plans for the week ahead and any other updates.
Responsibilities-Developing new and engaging/interesting content for our readers
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Creative Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus