Entry-Level Internship for Film CompanyDot Five Films
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Radio Marketing (Summer/PAID)MAGIC 106.7
Graphic Design InternExtra Mile Entertainment Consulting Group, LLC
Internship with Government affiliated Media institute IndiaAPSEC
VideographerF.L.O. Empire Radio Inc
Event Coordinator InternGT Projects
TV News Editor 新闻编辑Bookmark This
Hollywood Chinese TV Inc.
957 S Lawson Street
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: March 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHollywood Chinese TV (HCTV) is a newly established TV station targeting Chinese speaking audience in the state of California. Moreover, we have a network with hundreds of Chinese local TV stations, and our programs are broadcasted by all those local partners with hundreds of millions audience.
We provide superb learning environment for each intern works here. We are dedicated to develop each intern into a full time position. We treat each employee and intern with respect and dignity. We firmly believe by flourishing your ability, we find development and success in our own organization.
Interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter in both English and Chinese to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
1. At least 1-2 years of related experience in news editing
2. Must be proficient with both Chinese and English
3. Proficient with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro or Edius, Knowledge in Chinese Dayang software is a plus
4. Basic blog writing skills
5. Sharp sense of news
6. Have legal working status in the US
7. Team player
3. 熟悉Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere或者Edius编辑软件，会使用大洋软件优先考虑
RequirementsWe are now recruiting talents in all areas of TV program production. This posting is for a News Editor position. The main responsibilities are the following:
1. Come up with list of news worthy headlines from a pool of news materials each day
2. Edit news to broadcasting ready format
3. Write scripts for anchors
4. Maintain Breaking News section on our official website