SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Office InternBookmark This
Sherry's Academy of Dance
23752 West Road
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLarge performing arts dance & gymnastics school with 2 locations and 475 students is looking for an Office Intern to work directly with the Studio Manager and Business Owner to implement strategic goals; seek new marketing avenues and performance opportunities for the students; and assist in implementing upcoming performance schedules, including but not limited to: ordering of costumes, billing of families, compiling music, coordinating with venues.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Write weekly newsletters that will be used to update families on current events
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Moderate to advanced Computer Skills with MicroSoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess skills to write newsletters that will be used to distribute information to families of the school