TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Office InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is seeking a qualified candidate for an Office Assistant Intern to start immediately. The Office Assistant Internship will provide administrative and office support for a creative team and aid in the development and communication of a wide-range of projects related to fine arts, music, events, and community. Administrative support includes creating and maintaining databases, researching and compiling data, proofreading and editing publications, event planning projects, website updates, and other projects assigned.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Project Management Database Support
- Oversee Correspondance
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Create and maintain databases, including receiving registrations and managing databases for events and groups
- Research and compile data: news, stories, contact information, and other relevant records
- Creating and editing publications, agendas, and event invitations
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate team member