Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Illustration Interns needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Marketing Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Guest Experience HostMelin Entertainements
Intern-Event Planner AssistantThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media Marketer/BloggerMicaNicoleShow
Personal Assistant InternBookmark This
Miss Milan Media
135 Auburn Ave NE
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiss Milan Media, LLC. is a highly creative multimedia company dedicated to developing engaging content regarding international music, visual art, and American culture. We serve as a platform for the next generation of digital media.
Our goals are to introduce the American public to itself, in its entirety, and to change the narrative regarding people, especially women, of color in the scope of American media. We revere ourselves as change-makers and innovators with a unique passion for creative arts.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Provide assistance with social media platforms
- Attend events and keep notes for Executive Director
- Manage and oversee transportation budgets
- Efficiently organize personal as well as business materials
- Assist in tasks relating to the Executive Director
- Oversee a small team