Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Personal & Media AssistantBookmark This
Fashion In The Fast Lane
Posted: June 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion In The Fast Lane, LLC (FITFL) is a dynamic, groundbreaking multimedia company comprising a new reality/competition television series, print and digital fashion magazine, a weekly online radio talk show, an upcoming Retail Store, and the international Ultimate Runway Walk-Off Competition. Each of these business units operate independently within the FITFL brand, as subsidiaries of Fashion In The Fast Lane, LLC. Owned and operated by Delvon Johnson and Yvonne Forbes, the company is poised to accomplish all goals, achieving iconic global stature with documented success, while remaining adaptable to the ever fluid market conditions.
Delvon Johnson, CEO, host, and executive producer of Fashion In The Fast Lane is in search of personal assistant. The candidate to attain this position needs to be prepared for working in fashion, on photoshoots, at various events, working social media in a heavy capacity, and even some office work. Communication skills are vital and candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities• Attending events and assisting in every capacity necessary
• Collecting cards from photographers at red carpet events and following up to retrieve them afterwards
• Steady posts on Facebook, Instagram, and twitter
• Possible write ups and blogging about event assigned to attend
• Running errands and general office work
• Contacting various media outlets for to acquire interviews and press
• Keeping track of all appointments and schedules
• Making travel arrangements when necessary
• Assisting at photoshoots with wardrobe styling
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must reside in the New York/ New Jersey area
• Must be available to be in the office a minimal of twice a week
• Must be proficient in MS Office, MS Publisher, and all social media platforms
• Must be available some weekend to attend some events
• Must be assertive and know how to take initiative to get the job done
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours a week
• Must have at least 2-3 years of blogging and social media experience
•Must enjoy working with people and have an assertive attitude