Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Game tester and content creatorJoshua Krafchin
Marketing InternBawn, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bawn, Inc
Philadelphia School District and GoBelieve In need of Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1901 N. Front St
Posted: December 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Sales Interns must be punctual and open to working nights and weekends. Interns will have weekly deadlines and must be able to operate unsupervised. GoBelieve Company is currently working with the school district to bring an educational Stage Play into local high schools. The production is entilted "Karma 101" and it gives students a realistic view of what really goes on in College. Interns will also be required to travel with the production during events and show days, though the home base will be held in Fairmont and Center City Philadelphia.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education