PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Production Office Part Time InternshipProspect House Entertainment
Talent Agency InternGotham Artists
MOVIE NEWS WRITER/RESEARCHERMxdwn Movies
Modeling and talent agency looking for an internGenetic Models
TV Development Internship | North Hollywood | *SCHOOL CREDIT ONLYTremendous Entertainment
The Philadelphia Acting Studio InternshipThe Philadelphia Acting Studio
The VeryVera Show InternVeryVera
Photography Studio Front of House InternshipBookmark This
855 North Cahuenga Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast-paced photography studio is Los Angeles seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated interns to assist our Front of House/Hospitality team. Our daily objective is to facilitate the creative needs of our clientele and strive to provide the best customer service in the industry.
Must be available 2 days a week for both a morning (7A-2P) and night (3P-10P) shift.
Responsibilities• Maintaining aesthetic of the studio
• Working closely with clientele on a daily basis
• Answering phones
• Greeting clients/Fulfilling all client requests
• Prioritizing daily tasks
• Scheduling messenger pick ups and deliveries
• Researching and updating database list
• Maintain inventories
• Running errands
Requirements• Must be able to communicate calmly, clearly, and effectively
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Must be versatile, hard working, intuitive, patient, and reliable
• Must be able to multi-task and be self-motivated
• Must be focused and detail orientated
• Background in hospitality and customer service is highly recommended!