Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Thinkfactory Media InternshipThinkfactory Media
Independent Film Distribution InternMonument Releasing
Entertainment Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
Life in a Pile Media InternLife in a Pile
Photography Studio Front of House InternshipBookmark This
855 North Cahuenga Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast-paced photography studio is Los Angeles seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated interns to assist our Front of House/Hospitality team. Our daily objective is to facilitate the creative needs of our clientele and strive to provide the best customer service in the industry.
Must be available 2 days a week for both a morning (7A-2P) and night (3P-10P) shift.
Responsibilities• Maintaining aesthetic of the studio
• Working closely with clientele on a daily basis
• Answering phones
• Greeting clients/Fulfilling all client requests
• Prioritizing daily tasks
• Scheduling messenger pick ups and deliveries
• Researching and updating database list
• Maintain inventories
• Running errands
Requirements• Must be able to communicate calmly, clearly, and effectively
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Must be versatile, hard working, intuitive, patient, and reliable
• Must be able to multi-task and be self-motivated
• Must be focused and detail orientated
• Background in hospitality and customer service is highly recommended!