Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Pop Culture Writer for Pop Culture blogBookmark This
A New Media Company
Posted: August 10 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a blog about music, fashion, art, social media/technology, and everything pop culture. We're looking for people passion about pop culture, fashion, music, and everything else we cover to join our team to write interesting content for our young & hip readers. You should be a pop culture enthusiast with your finger on the pulse of pop culture. We would require you to write 3-4 articles a week. This position shouldn't require more than 10 hours a week. You will be working with us virtually and meeting with an Editor weekly to discuss the plans for the week ahead and any other updates.
Responsibilities-Developing new and engaging/interesting content for our readers
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Creative Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Wordpress/Web maintenance