TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Intern - ProductionHappy Place, Inc.
PR InternBookmark This
Posted: February 09 2015
Company Location: Century City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFASMEDIA is one of Los Angeles' most exclusive full-service boutique public relations and marketing firms. Premiere publicity and strategic marketing is at the helm of what we strive for. Specializing in entertainment, fashion, digital media coverage and product placement, our company focuses on building brands through innovation by implementing programs tailored to each client to generate national media coverage and maximize recognition. Our portfolio of clients are hand-picked, delivering a variety of culture and entertainment.
Responsibilities• Support the PR team on full scope of publicity, marketing and communications activity
• Assist with general territory PR inquiries and media requests (transcripts, interviews, talent access, media kits, set visits, etc.)
• Assist in scheduling & populating the brand’s social media profiles including Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Set up regular meetings and video conferences with our local teams
• Research talent/opportunities for strategic content partnerships
• Write pitch angles, press materials, marketing collateral, etc.
• Media outreach (email and phone pitching)
• Execution of various client program components and brand collateral
• Ability to multi-task between various clients
• List-building and media tracking
• Participate in weekly meetings to collaborate on new client pitches and marketing strategies
• Work with the team and stakeholders to streamline and mold our internal communications
Requirements• Undergraduate student pursuing a major in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing (or related field) looking to gain educational experience
• Available to work between 16-24 hours per week
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time-management skills and great attention to detail
• Enthusiastic, professional, positive, upbeat attitude
• Familiar with both major and emerging social media platforms
• Adapts well to last-minute changes and time sensitive projects
• Eligible to work in the United States
• You must be an undergraduate student studying at degree level or equivalent and looking to undertake a 12-month placement as part of a sandwich course