production assistantBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
5858 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Supervising Producer and Production Coordinator
GLTV is currently seeking a Production Assistant who is highly motivated and can work in Los Angeles. Candidates must be reliable, detail-oriented and deadline-focused with strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and ability to take direction. This position is responsible for assisting everyone on set in projects for Green Lifestyles TV for red carpet events including but not limited to movie premiers and award shows, interviews, festivals, and conventions.
How to apply:
Please email your resume, IMDB (if possible), and list of equipment that can help to email@example.com
Plus: 2 references
Only candidates who send ALL requested documents will be considered.
ResponsibilitiesJob Functions | Requirements:
• Help assisting a full production from development to completion.
• Must have fundamental understanding of development, pre-production, production and post-production.
• Experience working with Producers and executing creative direction with ease.
• Must have a commitment to deliver error-free high-end work.
• Must be creative and think out-of-the-box for creating questions for interviews.
• Team Player who communicates well and can work collaboratively with others.
• Comfortable giving creative input when necessary.
• Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills needed.
Please attach your resume, imdb, and list of whatever equipment you own.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Understanding of organization vision, mission and objectives
• Ability to take direction and execute department strategy
• Enthusiasm, teamwork focused
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Effective leadership and team building skills
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess tact, diplomacy and flexibility
• Good supervisory skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Computer skills required including database experience, MS Office, Excel and Internet
• Knowledge of Filemaker, Final Cut Pro, using and editing with Green Screen and Avid is a plus as well as knowing how to handle a camera.
Education, Experience :
Any previous similar combination of education and experience