Graphic Design Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Illustration Interns needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Marketing Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Guest Experience HostMelin Entertainements
Intern-Event Planner AssistantThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media Marketer/BloggerMicaNicoleShow
Personal Assistant Entertainment ManagerHome Direct Referral Services
P/T Video Game Birthday Party Host & Manager (Ashburn, VA) - CampsBookmark This
C3 Cyber Club
44710 Cape Court #118
Posted: June 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionP/T Video Game Birthday Party Host & Manager (Ashburn, VA)
OUR ORGANIZATION: C3 Cyber Club: Northern Virginia's Largest Video Gaming Center
44710 Cape Ct #118
Ashburn, VA 20147
Looking for someone to start immediately!
We are looking for a Birthday Party Host & Manager in Ashburn, VA for kids and teens, with ages ranging between 5 and 16.
This is a part-time position where the schedule is for weekends which includes Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays, but depends on available events; not all three days will be needed every weekend. This is a great job for Seniors in high school or college students who love video gaming, enjoy working with kids in a fun environment, and want earn extra cash on the weekends.
$8.5/hour plus tips.
Tips: Parties average to 2 hours, you can earn up to $60 in tips (depending on party size) You can earn more by working multiple parties a day. Your estimated hourly wage including tips can range from $15 to $35 per hour.
*******PREFER SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN OR NEAR ASHBURN, VA********
Provide assistance to customers during their Video Gaming birthday experience which includes, but is not limited to:
- Look at Birthday Calendar and schedule Birthday Hosts accordingly.
- Set up gaming equipment, decorations, food, other games, etc
- Assist/control the set up and take down as well as maintenance of gaming systems
- Serve kids pizza during the 30 minute "sit down" celebration
- Clean up after party to include: food, decorations, resetting the facility, closing etc
- Take/record payments from parties
- Handle accountabilities given to you (money, foods, gifts, etc)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN AGES 5-16 indefinitely** (Note: this includes extended babysitting, tutoring, previous jobs, etc),
- Experience with restaurants or retail sales
- Very reliable and self efficient
- Great Customer Service - able to handle parents as both customers and inquisitors
- Knowledgeable: Pay attention during training so you can answer questions from parents/customers
- Responsible: You will be responsible for letting your supervisor know in advance days you cannot make it into work/days you will be running late
- Willing: To do simple chores at open/close times, help kids with video games, batteries, etc , record and log all purchases made during the time of your assigned parties/packages
Please reply to David Le (David@c3cyberclub.com) with a resume and subject line "Birthday Party Host/Hostess". Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have in your email as well!
Check our birthday party video commercial:
Kids Party: http://www.c3cyberclub.com/index.php?page=kids-parties
Tween/Teen Party: http://www.c3cyberclub.com/index.php?page=tween-teen-parties