Video Content EditorJAM'D
Administrative, Booking, and Contracts InternshipEZ Entertainment
Talent Agency (Theatrical, Commercial, or Kids Department)DDO Artists Agency
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Dance ChoregrapherParty Starters Entertainment
Post Production InternshipTherapy Studios
Well Known DJ Seeking ProtégéRose Holdings - DJ Rosé
Talent Agency InternImpact Talent Group
P/T Video Game Birthday Party Host & Manager (Ashburn, VA) - CampsBookmark This
C3 Cyber Club
44710 Cape Court #118
Posted: June 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionP/T Video Game Birthday Party Host & Manager (Ashburn, VA)
OUR ORGANIZATION: C3 Cyber Club: Northern Virginia's Largest Video Gaming Center
44710 Cape Ct #118
Ashburn, VA 20147
Looking for someone to start immediately!
We are looking for a Birthday Party Host & Manager in Ashburn, VA for kids and teens, with ages ranging between 5 and 16.
This is a part-time position where the schedule is for weekends which includes Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays, but depends on available events; not all three days will be needed every weekend. This is a great job for Seniors in high school or college students who love video gaming, enjoy working with kids in a fun environment, and want earn extra cash on the weekends.
$8.5/hour plus tips.
Tips: Parties average to 2 hours, you can earn up to $60 in tips (depending on party size) You can earn more by working multiple parties a day. Your estimated hourly wage including tips can range from $15 to $35 per hour.
*******PREFER SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN OR NEAR ASHBURN, VA********
Provide assistance to customers during their Video Gaming birthday experience which includes, but is not limited to:
- Look at Birthday Calendar and schedule Birthday Hosts accordingly.
- Set up gaming equipment, decorations, food, other games, etc
- Assist/control the set up and take down as well as maintenance of gaming systems
- Serve kids pizza during the 30 minute "sit down" celebration
- Clean up after party to include: food, decorations, resetting the facility, closing etc
- Take/record payments from parties
- Handle accountabilities given to you (money, foods, gifts, etc)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN AGES 5-16 indefinitely** (Note: this includes extended babysitting, tutoring, previous jobs, etc),
- Experience with restaurants or retail sales
- Very reliable and self efficient
- Great Customer Service - able to handle parents as both customers and inquisitors
- Knowledgeable: Pay attention during training so you can answer questions from parents/customers
- Responsible: You will be responsible for letting your supervisor know in advance days you cannot make it into work/days you will be running late
- Willing: To do simple chores at open/close times, help kids with video games, batteries, etc , record and log all purchases made during the time of your assigned parties/packages
Please reply to David Le (David@c3cyberclub.com) with a resume and subject line "Birthday Party Host/Hostess". Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have in your email as well!
Check our birthday party video commercial:
Kids Party: http://www.c3cyberclub.com/index.php?page=kids-parties
Tween/Teen Party: http://www.c3cyberclub.com/index.php?page=tween-teen-parties