Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: May 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an intern that can possibly become permanent. Currently working on a fundraiser fashion show for Down Syndrome and Disability. This is a huge project. Wanting an individual who is dedicated, determined and dependable. Willing to work some late nights and early mornings. Our company focuses on Artist Management, Event Planning and Community Service Outreach. Candidates that are chosen, will be on trial from date of interview until August 27,2016 to become permanent. Please have reliable transportation and a working phone with Internet. Some locations may change due to work needed.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.