Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERgiacomuccipictures
Public Relations InternBookmark This
down north productions
923 1/2 N 103rd Street
Posted: July 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPart Time Unpaid Internship
This is a non paid internship where you can make money.. confusing right? lol in this business you make money when the artist makes money.. you will become part of the team and learn from the bottom up approach of this business you will be doing light dlsr camera work you will be doin light PR work you will be doin blogger relations you will be doin internet marketing as a main job you will be securing college naca bookings and day to day operations this will not be a walk in the part but it will be rewarding you will be getting paid on multiple fronts so if you secure something like a licencing deal or a college show you will be getting a fair percentage of your work so you get in what you put in... must be able to travel for touring merchandising sales in which you will be getting a cut on also we are looking for 3 candidates
We are located in Seattle WA about us
*Down North* , a Soul Punk band based out of Seattle
This band has been together for four years and will release their second
official EP this year. They are known for dynamic live shows, and have been using the same formula that Macklemore used to gain popularity (playing to colleges, using the same PR company). They've been offered a distribution deal through an affiliate of Universal, with the ultimate goal is to appear on a national television show and gain popularity through that exposure.
There is no disputing Down North's ability to deliver a dynamic live performance. Here is their most recent live performance video at their last Seattle show in January at Neumos:
· Seattle Music Insider recognizes Down North's efforts in this review of the Neumos show, January 2015:
· Most Recently, Down North was selected as the cover band photo for a Dlist Magazine article (February 2015), ''Top Ten Seattle Soul Bands'':
*Down North* 's major Festivals, Radio & TV appearances have included:
- *250+ shows in 2014* including numerous universities across the country
- Major festivals: Joshua Tree, CA, 2014; Bumbershoot Seattle, 2013
- Co-headlined Rock & Roll Marathon Seattle with Gym Class Heroes, 2013
- Appeared on Good Morning Northwest (Seattle TV), 2011
- Bob Rivers Radio show, 3 times
- Song ''Eventually'' played on *Living with the Kardashians*
- Song ''Danger'' played on *Real World Cancun, MTV*
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.