Intern - Brazilian Portuguese SpeakerFJ Productions
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Brickhouse Music Group
Posted: January 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrickhouse Music Group is an Indie Label developed in 2009 with full distribution through Ingrooves/ Fontana. We are looking for hungry minds who are ready to work asap. We are located in Lancaster CA. Our label is currently working with multiple Genres of music and we are working hard to promote and distribute their amazing sounds. Looking for strong candidates to assist us with marketing, distribution and social media sites.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.