VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Fall 2017 - Warner Theatre - VIP Premium Seats InternLive Nation - Warner Theatre
Intern/ Personal AssistantHarris Pllc
Marketing InternshipSociety Falls
Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Lions Vision LLC
Posted: March 08 2016
Company Location: Melbourne, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLions Vision is an emerging public relations company that specializes in entertainment, branding and media relations. We work across multiple platforms including social media, digital media, print and radio.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.