Booking Agency InternCreative Booking Agency
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
AUDIO & RECORDING STUDIO MANAGER NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Thinkfactory Media InternshipThinkfactory Media
Independent Film Distribution InternMonument Releasing
Entertainment Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
Life in a Pile Media InternLife in a Pile
Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Kreative Approach Productions
4508 W Slauson Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKreative Approach is a Public Relations firm based in Los Angeles, California. The media experts at Kreative Approach will teach you the proper techniques to prepare you for online, print, and TV interviews.
What sets Kreative Approach apart from other businesses is the unconventional techniques and strategies we implement. As a social media-savvy generation, we understand that it takes a young innovative mind to stay ahead of the competition. We are known for smart ideas, resourceful programs and experts that deliver game-changing results.
We provide services that giftedly create and execute strategic marketing programs, communication objectives, and public relations that support our clients’ and communicate their messages effectively.
The PR assistant is an entry level public relations position that works closely with Senior publicists to fulfill client needs. The PR assistant will work with the public relations team to ensure smooth running of the division in daily tasks and as it relates to the entire agency. We are searching for an intern with the highest quality of professionalism. They will be responsible for attending and escorting talent to red-carpet events, being a liaison between clients and media outlets. The intern will be responsible for writing press releases, media alerts, pitches and distribution. Lastly, responsible for general administrative duties (faxing, filing, copying, phone calls) This may include preparing client files, presentations, and schedules, as well as monitoring relevant media coverage, assembling press kits, and fielding telephone calls from the media and clients.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Pitch client stories to news outlets
- Attend/escort talent red carpet event
- General administrative duties (faxing, filing, copying, phone calls)
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Hard working
- Must have 1-2 years of public relation experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age (preferably 21)
- Preferably an Associates/ Bachelors degree in Communications