Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
Artist ManagementNT Entertainment
PERSONAL ASSISTANTExcess Productions
Fashion Writer for Pop Culture blog (SUMMER 17 INTERN)A New Media Company
Public Relations InternBookmark This
James Anthony McBride Records LLC
Posted: May 27 2015
Company Location: Novato, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ.A.M. Records is a Bay Area based independent record label for a select group of Bay Area based bands/ artists. J.A.M. Records has adopted the business philosophy that for long term sustainable growth it will be more successful for the label to sign up just a few bands/ artists and promote them equally than to sign up a bunch and hope one is a commercial success, enough to float the rest of the bands. This approach is quite appealing to a few bands/ artists. It provides the bands/ artists with the intimate and specialized focus of the label. The bands/ artists recognizes the fact that this label will be working hard to promote just a few bands/ artists, and that they will not be lost in the shuffle
J.A.M. Records is a start-up organization that has been founded as an California based L.L.C. The founder is James McBride. The company was founded in April 2015.The company has been founded and is primarily owned by James A McBride. James, has invested personal funds in the business and will seek additional investment money from friends and family.
James Anthony McBride Records, a State of California Independent Record Label, spotlights unconventional music, merchandise and entertainment typically overshadowed by mainstream ideologies. It speaks to the shared experiences of Generation Y and The Urban Trendsetter. It provides fair compensation to its employees, a fair return to its owners, and a fair royalty to its artists.
J.A.M. Records exists as a locally based independent record label whose mission is to promote local music groups, increasing live appearances and record sales. J.A.M. Records has been established to promote its bands and at the same time make a fair profit.
Establish and grow The Company into a full service record label, merchandising and multimedia company
· Create a steady stream of revenue from record sales, digital sales, merchandising, licensing and live performances
Keys to Success
· Focus on creating a consistent stream of high quality songs and music related products
· Solve problems with independent marketing, promotional and advertising budgets
· Ensure products are delivered on time, financials are managed effectively, marketing and promotional budgets are monitored, and develop successful growth strategies
· Focus on internet presence and building the foundation for a recognizable web brand
the position available is for pr internship
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.