Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the entertainment industry in Theatre, Music & Management.
Los Angeles based REQUIRED.
- Music Studio Sessions
- Red Carpet Events
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Social Media post and updates via Twitter, FB and Instagram.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- 21 years of age and older due to most venues require 21 to enter.
- Own car or reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Bilingual