Television/ Film Development Intern - to hire after 2 monthsSlattery Films
General InternAdore Creative
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
Executive Assistant ( Secondary Manager)Luxe League Group,LLC
Mobile app developerThe Insider Tales
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ready Set Impact
Internship for Partos CompanyPartos Company
$5K Paid Entertainment Industry Fellowship & Training WorkshopTaliesin Nexus
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The McCabe Group
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated intern interested in learning about the entertainment industry in Theatre, Music & Management.
Los Angeles based REQUIRED.
- Music Studio Sessions
- Red Carpet Events
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Social Media post and updates via Twitter, FB and Instagram.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- 21 years of age and older due to most venues require 21 to enter.
- Own car or reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Bilingual