Television/ Film Development Intern - to hire after 2 monthsSlattery Films
General InternAdore Creative
Fashion Stylist InternshipLuxe League Group,LLC
Executive Assistant ( Secondary Manager)Luxe League Group,LLC
Mobile app developerThe Insider Tales
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ready Set Impact
Internship for Partos CompanyPartos Company
$5K Paid Entertainment Industry Fellowship & Training WorkshopTaliesin Nexus
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Ms Cat TV
Posted: September 02 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Cat TV is new and looking to become and stay relevant
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.