Graphic Designers, Fashion Designers, Web DesignersTaylor Heart Entertainment
Content Intake SupervisorTribal.TV
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Illustration Interns needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Marketing Intern needed for Children's Content Creation CompanyKids Entertainment
Guest Experience HostMelin Entertainements
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Ms Cat TV
Posted: September 02 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Cat TV is new and looking to become and stay relevant
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.