VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Fall 2017 - Warner Theatre - VIP Premium Seats InternLive Nation - Warner Theatre
Intern/ Personal AssistantHarris Pllc
Marketing InternshipSociety Falls
Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Public Relations InternBookmark This
4 hearts Studios
6828 Valjean ave.
Van Nuys, CA
Posted: April 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique film production studio searching for a creative, highly motivated intern. You will receive school credit and/or industry experience. Must be able to dedicate at least 10 hours per week. There is some flexibility with being able to work from home. The ideal candidate is someone who ultimately wishes to have his or her own Public Relations firm.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Write press releases and design press kits
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date media lists
-Write copy for blog
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.