- Internships /
- Entertainment /
- Public Relations Intern Needed for New and Exciting Music Company! (D.C/ Metro Area)
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Public Relations Intern Needed for New and Exciting Music Company! (D.C/ Metro Area)Bookmark This
Posted: May 19 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have what it takes to brand the next big thing in the music industry?
3DMusicGroup and 94s Gold Productions has joined forces to create EMME Sound, a new and exciting Scoring and Soundtrack Company specializing in providing film scores and accompanying soundtracks. Based in the D.C/Metro area, EMME Sound serves as an invaluable resource for independent filmmakers and companies by creating a sensible, affordable, and professional solution in order to mitigate the large financial expense of independently creating film scores and soundtracks.
We are looking for excited, motivated, and innovative interns to help brand and publicize our new company
**PREFERENCE for applicants in the D.C./ Metro Area
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Assist in the creation of Electronic Press Kits (EPKs)
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.