2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
********************** TV DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP - SPRING SemesterFJ Productions (Los Angeles office)
Public Relations Communication SpecialistBookmark This
Too Much Info
1801 N Broad St
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItstoomuchinfo.com is an entertainment news outlet seeking a public relations specialist to assist with the development and growth of the brand.
Responsibilities- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Create company electronic documents such as email templates and other forms of communication.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Help create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Help launch marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Promote brand and services through public relations initiatives.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and celebrity clients
- Communicate with celebrity clients for potential interviews, features, etc.
- Research media coverage coverage and industry events.
- Other projects as needed
RequirementsMust have at least one year experience within the PR arena
Must excel in written communication
Must have strong problem solving skills.