Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Public Relations Communication SpecialistBookmark This
Too Much Info
1801 N Broad St
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItstoomuchinfo.com is an entertainment news outlet seeking a public relations specialist to assist with the development and growth of the brand.
Responsibilities- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Create company electronic documents such as email templates and other forms of communication.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Help create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Help launch marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Promote brand and services through public relations initiatives.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and celebrity clients
- Communicate with celebrity clients for potential interviews, features, etc.
- Research media coverage coverage and industry events.
- Other projects as needed
RequirementsMust have at least one year experience within the PR arena
Must excel in written communication
Must have strong problem solving skills.