GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Public Relations Communication SpecialistBookmark This
Too Much Info
1801 N Broad St
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItstoomuchinfo.com is an entertainment news outlet seeking a public relations specialist to assist with the development and growth of the brand.
Responsibilities- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Create company electronic documents such as email templates and other forms of communication.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Help create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Help launch marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Promote brand and services through public relations initiatives.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and celebrity clients
- Communicate with celebrity clients for potential interviews, features, etc.
- Research media coverage coverage and industry events.
- Other projects as needed
RequirementsMust have at least one year experience within the PR arena
Must excel in written communication
Must have strong problem solving skills.