Public Relations Intern for Boutique Entertainment CompanyThe Nottingham Group
Globe intGlobes Int
Music Marketing / PR Intern Needed for Father's Day PromotionTriangle Park Management, LLC
Escuela Latina De East Los Angeles IncEscuela Latina De East Los Angeles Inc
Events Intern for National Touring Speaker Shaun DerikDreamsong International
Media Intern (Video/Audio)Waverley Knobs
Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Communication SpecialistBookmark This
Too Much Info
1801 N Broad St
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItstoomuchinfo.com is an entertainment news outlet seeking a public relations specialist to assist with the development and growth of the brand.
Responsibilities- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Create company electronic documents such as email templates and other forms of communication.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Help create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Help launch marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Promote brand and services through public relations initiatives.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and celebrity clients
- Communicate with celebrity clients for potential interviews, features, etc.
- Research media coverage coverage and industry events.
- Other projects as needed
RequirementsMust have at least one year experience within the PR arena
Must excel in written communication
Must have strong problem solving skills.