Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Fall 2017 - Warner Theatre - VIP Premium Seats InternLive Nation - Warner Theatre
Publicity and Promotions InternshipBookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing
3990 Old Town Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllied Integrated Marketing is the largest motion picture marketing and PR agency in North America.
Internship position assists the execution of San Diego promotions for major movie studios and other entertainment clients. Position start date is flexible, with the potential to stay on for additional quarters, depending on quality of work. The ability to work 3-4 days (partial or full, minimum of 10 hours) a week plus some evenings and weekends for special events is required. The internship is not paid hourly, but some events pay a one-time fee on a case by case basis.
Requirements• Must be a current undergraduate student at UCSD, SDSU, or USD
• Excellent overall communication (phone, email, interpersonal, etc.) and writing (grammar, punctuation, etc.) skills
• Knowledge of San Diego and the surrounding areas
• Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment
• Detail-oriented and creative
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects with a sense of urgency while also maintaining priorities and focus
• Team-oriented and willing to help other staff with projects when necessary, but also possess the ability to work independently if needed
• Knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, Word Press, etc. is a plus
• Outgoing personality and sense of humor highly desirable!