Media Intern (Film/Video/wodpress)Cieri Media
Internship for Music ArtistAlus
Digital content and media technology internshipStoryverse Studios
Special Events InternshipLEP
Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Publicity InternBookmark This
The SheRise Enterprise
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSheRise Ford is the Founder of Follow Friday LA, a social club exclusively for Entertainment Industry Professionals and Owner of The SheRise Enterprise a Publicity, Event Production and Social Media Management firm dedicated to taking clients to new heights of success and visibility. Headquartered in Hollywood, California, Ms. Ford is seeking an intern to fill a non-paid position. Duties will include Writing Press Releases, Media List Development, Email / Internet Press Release Distribution,
ResponsibilitiesThis individual will work hand in hand with SheRise Ford. This individual will also be required to attend events.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks (filing, making copies, etc.)
- Attend/Plan Events
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date client and prospect records
Compensation: Unpaid Internship
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Requirements- Conference Calls with Lisa throughout M-F
- Must be tech Savvy and have a advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Must be available at least (3) days a week for minimum 4 hours
- Must have reliable transportation (Preferred)
- Must have own laptop
- Provide links to 1-3 writing samples to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Telephone Skills, Publicity, Phone Etiquette, Twitter, Instagram, English grammar, Facebook Marketing, Entertainment Industry, Computer Skills, Great communications skills, Written Communication, English language skills, Excellent communication skills, Strong Work Ethic, Strong interpersonal skills, Exceptional verbal, Networking Events
Preferred - Graphic Design, Blogging, Web Design, Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop