2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
********************** TV DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP - SPRING SemesterFJ Productions (Los Angeles office)
Publicity InternBookmark This
The SheRise Enterprise
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSheRise Ford is the Founder of Follow Friday LA, a social club exclusively for Entertainment Industry Professionals and Owner of The SheRise Enterprise a Publicity, Event Production and Social Media Management firm dedicated to taking clients to new heights of success and visibility. Headquartered in Hollywood, California, Ms. Ford is seeking an intern to fill a non-paid position. Duties will include Writing Press Releases, Media List Development, Email / Internet Press Release Distribution,
ResponsibilitiesThis individual will work hand in hand with SheRise Ford. This individual will also be required to attend events.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks (filing, making copies, etc.)
- Attend/Plan Events
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date client and prospect records
Compensation: Unpaid Internship
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Requirements- Conference Calls with Lisa throughout M-F
- Must be tech Savvy and have a advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Must be available at least (3) days a week for minimum 4 hours
- Must have reliable transportation (Preferred)
- Must have own laptop
- Provide links to 1-3 writing samples to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English language skills, Written Communication, Social Media, Entertainment Industry, Publicity, Instagram, Twitter, Networking Events, Great communications skills, English grammar, Excellent communication skills, Facebook Marketing, Exceptional verbal, Strong interpersonal skills, Strong Work Ethic, Computer Skills, Telephone Skills, Phone Etiquette
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Blogging