Film Company looking for interns now - Must be able to receive college credit - EntertainmentPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Keys Productions
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Social Media/Personal Assistant Internship for new PBS Cooking/Travel ShowIn Nonna's Kitchen
Acting School internshipBob McAndrew Studio
VideographerThe Quintessential Gentleman
Writing / Development InternNu TV & Digital - Millennium Films
Summer Music InternSteerpike, Inc./ Cherrytree Management
Radio / Social Media / Creative InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tastemakers have been recognized industry-wide as the future of radio due to their unique brand, content, and delivery. Tastemakers is the first official EDM/TRAP talk show airing worldwide to offer up a critique on the most current trends, culture, and music.
To get an accurate grasp of just who the Tastemakers are…Visualize Tosh.O on ritalin for your earholes, or Howard Stern if he was raised in the 90’s going to raves and listening to gangster rap.
The DJ’s we interview are the best; the rappers we interview are the coolest; and the models we interview are the hottest! Just go to any major festival around the world, open up and influencer “zine” and you will be sure to see a litany of artist that we have had on our show!
Together, the Tastemakers are more then just a radio show. We are a complete group of artist, personalities, and DJ’s on the forefront of culture and music. FINALLY, there is a platform for EDM/Hip-Hop artist, and companies alike to promote their music and brand.
Dash Radio is a groundbreaking digital radio network broadcasting nationwide with studios in Los Angeles and Brooklyn. With over 50 radio stations serving every major sector of music, we aim to bring radio and music discovery back to life. The company is founded and operated by DJ Skee. Recognized as one of the most influential figures in todays entertainment business by both Forbes & Billboard magazine, DJ Skee is carving a new definition for what a DJ is. With a thriving career as an entertainer and multiple ventures under his umbrella, DJ Skee is at the forefront of popular culture. In raw numbers, DJ Skee has generated over one billion media impressions in under a decade, and has a network of over 500,000 social network followers.
ResponsibilitiesTypical responsibilities will include:
- editing promo photos for every show
- tweeting during every show
- Assisting radio producers with show tasks such as topic research, show set-up, etc.
- Researching news and current events as talking points for radio personalities
- Researching new music for the station and adding it to programming
- Loading music and radio logs into station programming
- Helping to maintain scheduling software up to date
- Editing interviews and audio clips
- Maintaining cleanliness in the studio
This is a 4-month unpaid internship. Those applying for this internship must:
1. Have a passion for music and the culture behind it
2. Be open-minded and eager to learn
3. Be punctual
4. Have a basic fundamental understanding and / or familiarity with audio editing programs, such as Adobe Audition, Sony Vegas / Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Logic, or any other similar program.
5. Have reliable transportation
6. Be available at least 4x/week for 2x hours a day to get the most from your internship learning experience
7. Be proficient in Photoshop
8. Be proficient in Social Media