A&R Intern- Washington D.C.Q.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- AtlantaQ.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- MILLIONAIRE BU'T CAMPQ.E.B Digital
A&R Intern- Saturdays at Voo IIQ.E.B Digital
Summer Internship to Gain RepresentationBetter Management
Paid A&R Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Paid PR Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Paid News Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Record Label Personal/Admin Asst Needed (Intern to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHomicide Flow Entertainment is an independent record label with roots grounded for over 35 years. We need a Personal Assistant (PA) for our Dallas/Fort Worth and New York operations. You will play a major part in our label's continued growth in the fast-paced music industry. Daily you will work closely with HFE’s Management. Therefore, privacy and discretion are a must! HFE produces music that breaks all barriers and predictability in music. We are a very diverse label, specialize in a wide range of music styles.
This is an opportunity to gain real experiences in the music world and work behind the exciting scenes. If you have strong organizational and communication skills, please send us your resume and cover letter.
HFE’s goal for all employees to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each entry-level position to lead to either a long-term stay with HFE, or employment elsewhere with the skills, experience and support to make you successful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at HomicideFlowEnt@gmail.com.
• Help organize music concerts, videos, studio recording sessions, photoshoots, other events and etc.
• Manage internal office communications and communicate with members of the team, clients and vendors
• Maintain schedules and event calendars – privacy and discretion MANDATORY!
• Schedule, coordinate, and confirm appointments, meetings, and travel reservations for record label personnel
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
• Communicate and coordinate the flow of information both within internal departments and other organizations
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar
• Help select, recruit, and retain new Artists
• Utilize opportunity for building relationships while attending Concerts, festivals, parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with record label personnel
• Experience in an office administrative and/or customer service role
• Must be Organized, reliable & punctual
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Knowledge of the Music Industry a must…… Cannot be star struck!!
• Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
• Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma is a plus)
• Possess transportation or a reliable way to get to locations.
• Flexible schedule – Must be able to work nights/weekends and holidays.
• Some travel may be required.