Event Coordinator InternGT Projects
Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
240 Business Park Drive
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio Center Entertainment, the Unscripted Division of the Nation’s Fastest Growing Production Company, is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Studio Center Entertainment Division efforts for the largest new media, film and video production company in the nation…and hey, we’re fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Studio Center Entertainment Division candidates who can help us:
- Scour the Internet for fresh & upcoming Internet/Youtube/ social media personalities who could be potential unscripted TV talent
- Find unique, loud real-life characters, families and/or businesses who could have what it takes to be on unscripted TV
- Assist development team in researching story and show ideas
- Contribute to and assist in brainstorming sessions for new program and talent ideas
- Transcribe taped interviews when needed
- Opportunity for on-set PA responsibilities on local shoots
- Must be enrolled in classes and applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)
- Must be familiar with current unscripted programming on cable networks
- Must have interest and knowledge of pop culture & social media
- Majors: Communications, English/Journalism, Film/TV, Marketing