Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERgiacomuccipictures
Sales / Online Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2016
Company Location: Waltham, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a motivated and outgoing intern to gain experience with sales and internet marketing for lead generation for a growing special effects company based in the Boston metro area. Our goal is to take the company to the next level by leading our industry with innovative design and execution. Special effects is a fun and rewarding industry and we are looking for someone who likes entertainment and motivated to learn all aspects of the industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Research new client prospects, contact and provide options for sales
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with online advertising and social media updates
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a relaxed but professional environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal & external clients by phone, e-mail and in person.
- Industry networking events (interacting with potential clients).
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills.
SkillsRequired - Sales, Social Media, Cold Calling, Email, Sales and Marketing, Proposal Generation
Preferred - Live Events, Production Assistance