Artist Management InternshipNT Entertainment
Entertainment - Music PR and ManagementNoble Media
Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
School District of Philadelphia and GoBelieve Searching for Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1901 N. Front St
Posted: October 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Media media Interns must be punctual and open to working nights and weekends. Interns will have weekly deadlines and must be able to operate unsupervised. GoBelieve Company is currently working with the school district to bring an educational Stage Play into local high schools. The production is entilted "Karma 101" and it gives students a realistic view of what really goes on in College. Interns will also be required to travel with the production during events and show days, though the home base will be held in Fairmont and Center City Philadelphia.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment