Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
Script EditorBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business.
Responsibilities- Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain good working relations with a wide range of contacts.
- The ability to display tact and sensitivity when dealing with Script Editors and Writers.
- Resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure from tight schedules. You’ll be proactive, self sufficient and able to trust your own instincts.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to keep abreast of professional, technological and working practice changes.
Requirements- A drama understanding with practical experience of television production techniques and an informed interest in drama production specifically
- Experience of script reading and writing script reports with an ability to demonstrate sound editorial judgement and sensitivity, both verbally and on paper
- An enthusiasm and interest in popular entertainment.
- An understanding of and the ability to interpret editorial intentions, and to contribute to the generation of ideas and the resolution of script problems
- Experience of establishing and maintaining office and administration systems
- Experience of handling confidential and/or controversial information with tact and sensitivity.
- An understanding of copyright law, Writers Guild agreements, contracts and the legal implications of the production process.
- An awareness of the financial consequences of editorial decisions.