Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Seeking Street Team for Up & Coming DMV Hip Hop Artist!!!!Bookmark This
Strike First Entertainment
Posted: December 08 2014
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho Are We?
Strike First Entertainment formally known as Black Opx Media Marketing is an artist management and music marketing agency with more than 15+ years of entertainment experience. Strike First Entertainment has implemented inventive campaigns for marketing firms, multimedia companies, record labels, indie artist, magazines, political organizations, apparel companies and more. We have constantly executed our duties with the highest grade of professionalism, dedication, and precision to insure that our clients are overly satisfied.
We know that success in the music industry is no accident, it take’s strategic planning and strong relationships to continually move forward in the business. By utilizing our services you will save time and money, which will allow you to focus on your next major project. Our knowledgeable team is ready to assist you and get your music the light it deserves. So please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to working with you.
Who Are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed individual. At Strike First Entertainment our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
If you are interested and qualified, we are more than willing to be flexible and accommodate your schedule. This internship is open all year and is unpaid. Internship can be used for college credit.
Lucky candidates will be promoting an upcoming DMV artist name SmCity and you can check him out at www.smcitymusic.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities-Create awareness for Strike First client's in streets
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Basic knowledge of social networks, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.
- Assist with promoting artist and increase attendance.
- Executing social media strategies and tactics
- Conducting music/entertainment related research
- Update and maintain master promotions tracking documents using Microsoft Excel
- Create and maintain blogger/influencer lists
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 2-3 days per week, Monday-Sunday, for a
minimum 15 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Conducts him/herself in a professional manner at all times
- Strong desire to work in the music industry
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as work closely with a group
- Professional demeanor in dealing with people and clients
- Must be discreet and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information