Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Spring Semester Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Social & Digital Media InternBookmark This
Planet Random Creative
Posted: April 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social and Digital Media Intern will support Planet Random's social media networks by assisting with content creation, publishing and analysis, predominantly on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
He/she will also assist with research and special comic publishing projects. This is a volunteer position that requires up to 4 hours a week. Perks include free comics, personalized mentoring sessions and free access to NY Comic Con.
• Our interns will learn EXACTLY what goes into creating and publishing a Planet Random comic book.
• The intern will build experience in planning and executing an entertainment based marketing plan.
• Interns will receive free copies of Planet Random comics and other marketing swag.
• Interns will participate in regular Skype one-and-one mentoring sessions tailored to the interests of the Intern.
• Free access to NY Comic Con!
• Interact with fans and post social media updates according to Planet Random guidance.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
Digital Media Production
• The internship includes editorial research, fact checking, in support of scripts and comics.
• Takes pictures and videos of training events to be developed into content for the Planet Random website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
RequirementsThe right candidate is dependable and a great communicator. Someone loaded with entrepreneur questions and preferably pursing a dream in entertainment or media. A positive person who has 2-4 hours a week to contribute to our team. The Intern should be familiar with the largest and trending social media platforms and be able to demonstrate at least 2-3 years of experience on social media.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Communicaitons
Preferred - Marketing, SEO, Research, Editing, Writing