Music Marketing / PR Intern Needed for Father's Day PromotionTriangle Park Management, LLC
Escuela Latina De East Los Angeles IncEscuela Latina De East Los Angeles Inc
Events Intern for National Touring Speaker Shaun DerikDreamsong International
Media Intern (Video/Audio)Waverley Knobs
Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Social & Digital Media InternBookmark This
Planet Random Creative
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Arverne, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social and Digital Media Intern will support Planet Random's social media networks by assisting with content creation, publishing and analysis, predominantly on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
He/she will also assist with research and special comic publishing projects. This is a volunteer position that requires up to 4 hours a week. Perks include free comics, personalized mentoring sessions and free access to NY Comic Con.
• Our interns will learn EXACTLY what goes into creating and publishing a Planet Random comic book.
• The intern will build experience in planning and executing an entertainment based marketing plan.
• Interns will receive free copies of Planet Random comics and other marketing swag.
• Interns will participate in regular Skype one-and-one mentoring sessions tailored to the interests of the Intern.
• Free access to NY Comic Con!
• Interact with fans and post social media updates according to Planet Random guidance.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
Digital Media Production
• The internship includes editorial research, fact checking, in support of scripts and comics.
• Takes pictures and videos of training events to be developed into content for the Planet Random website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
RequirementsThe right candidate is dependable and a great communicator. Someone loaded with entrepreneur questions and preferably pursing a dream in entertainment or media. A positive person who has 2-4 hours a week to contribute to our team. The Intern should be familiar with the largest and trending social media platforms and be able to demonstrate at least 2-3 years of experience on social media.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Communicaitons
Preferred - Research, Marketing, Editing, Writing, SEO