Dance ChoregrapherParty Starters Entertainment
Post Production InternshipTherapy Studios
Well Known DJ Seeking ProtégéRose Holdings - DJ Rosé
Talent Agency InternImpact Talent Group
Production & Talent Management Company InternshipUnderground
Social Media InternshipRevek Entertainment
Development InternshipRevek Entertainment
Spring 2017 Production InternshipContagiousLA
Social Media BloggerBookmark This
Too Much Info
Posted: October 15 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItstoomuchinfo.com is an entertainment outlet that focuses on all positive aspects of entertainment news; therefore we DO NOT cover anything that holds any sort of negativity. This is not a gossip column, this is an entertainment website that covers positivity within the entertainment culture. The goal is to educate entertainment lovers and keep them up to date on the latest news while highlighting upcoming entertainers and entrepreneurs as well.
Social Media Blogger Positions Details:
Location: Can be located anywhere
This is an unpaid position. Therefore, you will not receive a salary, wages, or other compensation but you will have a chance to earn compensation as a Too Much Info Team Member as the brand grows.
For this position, your major duties will include:
- Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
– Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter
– Write a minimum of 4 blog posts per week for posting on our website
– Post timely and relevant content to your personal social media channels
– Moderate your social media profiles and respond to fan comments and questions regarding your post for Too Much Info
– Research daily trends, stories, hot topics on blogs and social media
– Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
RequirementsMust be well rounded in entertainment news and up to date with the latest stories.
Must have a media-related resume OR writing samples.
Must be active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook