Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media & Community Management Intern / Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: Lewes, DE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are launching a new Mobile App Game. It's something unique that was never done, very intriguing were the players will win real $ money when they complete stages; a game that will bring a lot of spot light both positive and controversial. It will be more intriguing than PokemonGo or Ingress, but at the same time probably more controversial.
We are looking for bright individuals which are interested to become a Community Manager / Ambassador, for different cities/regions in US. You can be located anywhere and still manage a specific region that you like remotely.
Your first mission is to create a group of minimum 300 people who want to become beta players/testers in the particular city you are responsible for and manage them well.
This first phase / internship is unpaid however the community managers / brand ambassadors for each city/region will be compensated if they remain on board after the first phase/period.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment