PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Production Office Part Time InternshipProspect House Entertainment
Talent Agency InternGotham Artists
MOVIE NEWS WRITER/RESEARCHERMxdwn Movies
Modeling and talent agency looking for an internGenetic Models
TV Development Internship | North Hollywood | *SCHOOL CREDIT ONLYTremendous Entertainment
The Philadelphia Acting Studio InternshipThe Philadelphia Acting Studio
The VeryVera Show InternVeryVera
Social Media InternBookmark This
Bring Your Own Lunch Podcast
Posted: August 24 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking to break into the Film and TV industry?
Bring Your Own Lunch (www.bringyourownlunch.com) is a NYC-based, weekly podcast featuring interviews with professional actors, writers, directors, producers, comedians and more. Produced and hosted by actor/writer/director Dave T. Koenig. Each week the discussion revolves around how the guests found success in a challenging industry.
Interns will be responsible for posting content to all social media platforms and assisting with building BYOL's online presence. They will have the opportunity to make significant contacts within the industry and be mentored by a 12-year veteran of the business.
We're looking for someone who can work remotely and independently, takes instruction well, understands brand awareness, maintains knowledge of current events, and is a self-starter.
Lots of room for creativity!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online strategy campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, sensitivity, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment