Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Animated Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 02 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHeavee Weights Branding offers marketing, promotions, event planning and artist management to our clients. We have been in the music industry for 10 years and have been successful in getting our clients major label record deals and music placements, managing and planning successful events at SXSW and A3C, consulting with major labels such as 300, Atlantic Records, Interscope and more.
Our interns get a first hand experience of some of our day to day processes with our clients. They gain a working knowledge of what we do and how to apply it. The work is online so a great deal of it can be done from your home. We do have intern days when you're able to come into the office and work with the team. We are requiring that interns put in 4 hours a week time (an hour a day 4 days out of the week).
We are a very personal company and we value the growth of individuals. It is very important to us that you gain something of worth from your experience. We commit that will happen for you if you dedicate the time to us.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment