Event Coordinator InternGT Projects
Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The SheRise Enterprise
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSheRise Ford is the Founder of Follow Friday LA, a social club exclusively for Entertainment Industry Professionals and Owner of The SheRise Enterprise a Publicity, Event Production and Social Media Management firm dedicated to taking clients to new heights of success and visibility. Headquartered in Hollywood, California, Ms. Ford is seeking an intern to fill a non-paid position. Duties will include creating original content, engagement, contributing to agency and agency clients social media growth and attending events for immediate and direct campaigning.
ResponsibilitiesThis individual will work hand in hand with SheRise Ford and our marketing team to develop new promotions and campaigns . This individual will also be required to attend events for immediate and direct campaigning.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Plan and execute social media posts
- Basic editing of photos for future posts
- Maintain community by responding to comments on social platforms
- Look for relevant content to push on social media channels
- Engage in relevant conversations on social media through, likes and commenting
- Write copy for outgoing marketing material
- Assist in day to day work as requested
Requirements- Must be tech Savy and have a prominent social media presence online
- Must be available at least (3) days a week for minimum 4 hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have own laptop
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Publicity, Twitter, Instagram, English grammar, Facebook Marketing, Entertainment Industry, Great communications skills, Written Communication, English language skills, Excellent communication skills, Strong Work Ethic, Strong interpersonal skills, Exceptional verbal, Networking Events
Preferred - Graphic Design, Blogging, Web Design, Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop