Globe intGlobes Int
Music Marketing / PR Intern Needed for Father's Day PromotionTriangle Park Management, LLC
Escuela Latina De East Los Angeles IncEscuela Latina De East Los Angeles Inc
Events Intern for National Touring Speaker Shaun DerikDreamsong International
Media Intern (Video/Audio)Waverley Knobs
Music Booker/ Agent InternBlvckPrint Mgmt
Public Relations Intern for Entertainment Management CompanyBlvckPrint Mgmt
Social Media/Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoonbug.com is seeking a Social Media intern will help devise Social Media marketing plans for the company. Administration includes developing content strategy; brand awareness and generating inbound traffic. The Social Media Account Manager should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, monitoring and analyzing trends and devising social campaigns based on client's trends.
Responsibilities- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent writing/verbal communications skills
Requirements- Lead and develop the social media team
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.