Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media/Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoonbug.com is seeking a Social Media intern will help devise Social Media marketing plans for the company. Administration includes developing content strategy; brand awareness and generating inbound traffic. The Social Media Account Manager should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, monitoring and analyzing trends and devising social campaigns based on client's trends.
Responsibilities- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent writing/verbal communications skills
Requirements- Lead and develop the social media team
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.