Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Social Media/Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoonbug.com is seeking a Social Media intern will help devise Social Media marketing plans for the company. Administration includes developing content strategy; brand awareness and generating inbound traffic. The Social Media Account Manager should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, monitoring and analyzing trends and devising social campaigns based on client's trends.
Responsibilities- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent writing/verbal communications skills
Requirements- Lead and develop the social media team
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.