SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
Posted: January 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Star Factor Effect is "Your One Stop Shop to Stardom". We specialize in all aspects of business and entertainment. Our elite team of professionals known as “The Extreme Team” work diligently for each client to ensure their personal and business goals are achieved. Our clients range from aspiring entrepreneurs and entertainers to celebrities and corporations. Our services include but are not limited to advertising, branding, celebrity booking, public relations,graphic and web design, video production, duplication, printing, event planning and more.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment