Entertainment - Music PR and ManagementNoble Media
Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
No Days Off Radio LLC
Posted: November 16 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNo Days Off Radio is Atlanta #1 online broadcasting radio station. We was established in August 2012 in Decatur Ga. We broadcast live shows at our location 299 Peter Street Atlanta Ga to some of the latest artists as well as many upcoming independent artists. We also broadcast all our shows via our app (Live365) search name "NDORADIO", our UstreamTV page (No Days Off Radio) and our verified YouTube page (NoDays OffRadio).
We are currently looking for social media specialist to manage our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Soundcloud) as well as someone to manage the upkeep of our website. We are looking to hire our interns on for full employment if they meet our requirements as a intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Development, Social Media, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Education
Preferred - Social Media Advertising